3D Archiviz Artist
Your role will consist of preparing models, rendering packshots, creating animations and product visualisations for leading international brands. Attention to detail and care for quality necessary.
If you are well organised and want to collaborate with a diverse team of high-end specialists and pro PMs, we might be a match.
We are flexible about job requirements, except that you have a great portfolio!
**You will need:**
- 3ds max, Corona Render, Photoshop
- minimum 2 years of experience (freelance, studio or agency)
- to know your way around CAD models (.stp files)
- ability to prepare models, lighting, and materials for 3D animation and visualisations at an advanced level
- good eye for matching references
- attention to detail, ability to organise your work and do it on time
- a portfolio that demonstrates all of the above
**Extra credit for:**
- Substance Painter, Substance Designer
- Quixel Mixer
- the Unreal Engine
- Adobe After Effects
**You will get:**
- a 300% Y2Y growing company with Fortune 500 clients
- a friendly and supportive atmosphere
- an experienced team of graphic designers, architects, animators and producers
- international and varied project teams
- flexible hours
- remote work when needed
- various forms of employment contracts
- onboarding with a designated mentor
- airy, spacious office with flexible working spaces, Lego and good commute.
- creating photo-realistic scenes and modelling gorgeous assets
- creating shaders and lighting set-ups
- working out the final look of shots
- preparing shots for rendering