How to choose the best processor for 3D modeling
To do 3D modeling, you need to pick up a powerful computer. When choosing a device, special attention is paid to the processor. The speed and quality of the work performed depend on it. It is worth paying attention to the Core i7 processors, as they have all the necessary characteristics. When looking for hardware for maximum performance, you need to know some subtleties.
Features of choice
Almost all modern processors can easily handle whatever workload they receive, provided they have enough time. By choosing faster models with good technical characteristics, they will get the job done much easier and faster. This makes them ideal for increasing productivity.
Be sure to take into account the following tips:
- Not always a good model that shows itself perfectly in games. Especially if the main workload is focused on 3D modeling.
- It is necessary to consider several options, taking into account the power and speed of the iron.
- A specific product must quickly and easily cope with tasks that will constantly be performed.
Choosing the best hardware
The following tips will help make the task easier:
- Always opt for the latest generation models. Do not try to save money by giving preference to the old chip, as this will significantly limit the working possibilities in the future.
- Don't forget the motherboard. Expensive models always need expensive motherboards as opposed to cheap chip options.
- The higher the number of cores and the higher the clock speeds, the better the performance. A good price/performance ratio is to have more cores.
- When doing 3D modeling, graphic design, photo or video editing, having high clock speeds will be more useful than a large number of cores.
Therefore, it would be nice if the chosen model has not only many cores, but also high frequencies. The fact is that central processors, quite often, replace cores with clock frequencies (due to power standards and thermal limitations). Therefore, you have to look for a "golden mean" between these two parameters.
What to look for?
The following characteristics are taken into account:
- Kernel name. Kaby Lake and Sky Lake are relevant for Intel today.
- Number of Cores. As a rule, this indicator ranges from 2 to 18.
- Clock frequency. This value is measured in gigahertz. The more this parameter is, the better. For Intel, the average is 3.5 GHz .
- Technical process. Measured in nanometers and has a direct impact on the heating process of the processor
- Cache memory. The most important stat, which has three levels. The main one is the first, the third is of lesser importance. This indicator depends on the series and the core.
Intel Core processors are by far the best for 3D modeling and have great features to ensure high performance. All tasks are completed quickly, and there are no disruptions in work. From a wide range of products, it is easy to choose the ideal option that meets all your requirements and wishes.
The article was created based on materials from the site Zakupka