How can you support CG AWARD UA
CG AWARD UA is not a subsidized or grant project, it does not exist for sponsor money. Its exist exclusively for money received from advertising and personal funds of the founders. Therefore, we will be happy if you want to help us develop the project and implement our ideas, we add to the site the opportunity to transfer money to us.
What will your money be spent on:
1. Maintenance and support of the project site.
2. Promotion of project resources on the Internet and social networks.
3. Possible online and offline events for 3D professionals such as exhibitions or seminars.
4. Thematic contests.
5. Production of souvenirs and much more.
Public offer to conclude a support agreement
The project "CG AWARD UA", represented by the founder of the project, Dmitry Revyakin, offers individuals and legal entities to provide financial assistance on the following conditions.
1. In accordance with the Civil Code of Ukraine, this proposal is a public offer (hereinafter referred to as the Offer).
2. This Offer uses terms that have the following meaning:
"Project support" - "gratuitous transfer of funds;
"Sender" - "individuals and legal entities transferring financial assistance";
"Recipient" - "CG AWARD UA".
3. The Offer is valid indefinitely from the moment it is posted on the Recipient's website.
4. The recipient of financial assistance has the right to cancel the Offer at any time by deleting it from the page of his website on the Internet.
5. The invalidity of one or several conditions of the Offer does not entail the invalidity of all other conditions of the Offer.
Essential terms of the financial assistance agreement:
1. Financial assistance is used for the maintenance and development of the project in different directions.
2. The amount of financial assistance is determined by the Sender.
3. The transfer of financial assistance is carried out using plastic cards, electronic payment systems and other means and systems that allow the Sender to transfer funds to the Recipient.
4. Performance by the Sender of any of the actions provided for in clause 3. of the Offer is considered to be an acceptance of the Offer in accordance with the Civil Code of Ukraine.
5. Date of acceptance of the Offer - the date of conclusion of the financial assistance agreement is the date of receipt of funds from the Sender to the current account of the Recipient.
6. The recipient uses the financial assistance in accordance with his activities. The received financial assistance cannot be returned to the Sender in any case.
7. By performing the actions provided for by this Offer, the Sender confirms that:
- familiar with the terms of the Offer, the objectives of the Recipient of funds,
- realizes the meaning of his actions and has every right to perform them,
- fully and unconditionally accepts the terms of this Offer and gives his consent to the collection, processing and use of personal data.
8. This Offer is governed by and interpreted in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.