Senior 3D artist (remotely)
Vacancy descriptionAbout us:
EN AIM is the UK based studio creating visual content for real estate developments, architecture and design industry. We’re passionate about what we do and we value our collaborations with architects, developers and designers in order to produce high quality 3d services.
IF YOU ARE CREATIVE, CURIOUS AND PASSIONATE - JOIN US!
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an expert 3D artist to join our team. You will be able to work remotely. You will be involved in the creation of high quality 3D exterior and interior visualisations, (if possible animations and/or Virtual-Reality but not required). Most of the time you will have ready 3d models so you will only need to complete the scenes and create high quality photorealistic CGIs.
- excellent 3D skills, strong portfolio
- 3+ years experience of creating photorealistic CGIs to an excellent standard
- In-depth knowledge of Sketchup, 3ds Max, Vray, Corona, Photoshop. High skills in Unreal Engine will be beneficial too.
- working with deadlines
How to apply:
- The subject line of your email must include your name and the position you are applying for. 'Senior 3d artist'
- Send your CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portfolio can be sent via link to your social media site.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
This is a perfect opportunity for a proactive, reliable, organised and go-getting individual that wants to become part of a vibrant, young team!
The SalaryTo be discussed based on the portfolio and experience
Share in socials