BINYAN is one of the world's leading arch viz companies. Our award winning studios in London, New York, Sydney and Melbourne work with the best star-architects (Ghery, Zaha, Adjaye, Studio Gang, Snohette etc) all over the world on the most significant, global high profile projects.
We are famous for our awesome work culture, fun team and great support structure.
Clients trust us to make good creative decisions for their projects and we get a lot of freedom in our work.
https://vimeo.com/150996037 - about us
https://vimeo.com/196579024 - funny video
https://vimeo.com/330271843 - funny video 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzLG5KR2VXM - interview
https://vimeo.com/353807171 - SOA talk
https://vimeo.com/191899139 - presentation
The 3D Modeller is the foundation of Binyan Studios and is integral in the process of delivering high quality 3D models and animations to our internal team of artists. The role requires many different skill sets including taking a brief and interpreting it correctly in both style and quality, producing high quality 3D architectural models and working as part of a team to ensure that production numbers remain high without loss of quality or creativity. The role focuses on delivering the fundamental product to our internal team of artists whilst juggling the realities of daily production in the studio. Interest and knowledge of architecture and design is essential. To be effective you must be able to work creatively under pressure, have excellent communication skills, be organised, ambitious and pay strong attention to detail.
• Great portfolio.
• Experience in modelling any type of architecture (from small interior to large exterior).
• Ability to speak (not only write) in English. Being a cool, easy to get along with person.
• Creative problem-solving ability
• Architectural Background.
• An ability to interpret architectural drawings both Metric and Imperial
• High level organizational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work with limited supervision and have strong communicate skills
• Ability to adapt to fast‐paced work environment
• Professional experience in 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, AutoCAD, Revit and Railclone
• Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
• Ability to work as part of a larger team
• Living the BINYAN Values....
Permanent contract position.
Full team integration.
Fun, supportive team.
• Use 3D Studio Max to create accurate 3D architectural models from 2D drawings
• Model architecture, site, landscaping, interiors, fixtures and fittings, furniture in 3ds max
• Working with Senior Model Leads and Senior Modellers to ensure models are ready to be worked on by the team of artists and adapt where necessary
• Work closely with other team members to translate design concepts